SIGN ON BONUS $2,000.00 (paid over 6 months)
Come join our growing team! Looking for a Journeyman electrician with NH license.
In response to COVID-19: Please note we at Palmer Gas & Oil are continuing to actively hire during this time. As we look to increase our HVAC Technician team we are taking precautionary measures throughout our interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
Palmer Gas & Oil is a family-owned and operated business that thrives on teamwork. We have fun while getting the job done and keeping our customer’s happy. Helping our employees develop their skills, to grow in their field of expertise, is something we are passionate about. We are one of the largest fuel suppliers in the state of New Hampshire, Northern Massachusetts, and Southern Maine, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we serve.
It’s easy: we love our customers. In an industry that has a reputation for being old school, we deliver premier customer service while keeping our customers safety and energy needs in the forefront. Using the newest technologies both in the office and on the road, we are able to maximize efficiency.
We are one of the largest fuel suppliers in the state of New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts and Southern Maine, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in-which we serve.
Palmer Gas & Oil is a Drug Free Workplace. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Palmer Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Health Insurance with Vision (Anthem BC/BS)
· Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
· Short Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Paid time off
· 401K/Roth Plan
· Annual Bonuses
· Industry and ongoing training
· EAP-Employee Assistant Program
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Provides customer service and satisfaction by providing electrical and gas services to PGO customers in a manner that supports the company’s commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for efficient communication, harmonious interaction and support of co-workers and management team members.
· Responds and drives to scheduled service call by dispatch or through answering service when on-call.
· Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems related to Heating, Cooling and Generator Systems.
· Coordinates with other PGO employees for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
· Diagnoses causes of Electrical/Gas problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair/replacement.
· Inspects electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
· Installs electrical system components (e.g. heating, cooling, generator, lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits and other related equipment contracted through PGO).
·Repairs electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors, circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, switches, pump stations, etc.).
· Pulls electrical and gas permits as needed.
· Responds to scheduled service calls by dispatch.
· Maintain all required paperwork associate with service installations and service maintenance calls.
· Maintain stock and tools in service vehicle.
· Responsible for maintaining external appearance and both internal and external cleanliness of service vehicle.
· Must be available to work on Saturdays as needed.
· Assist in performing tasks of other personnel within the department as needed.
· Proficient in the use of company issued electronic devices.
· Works on various projects and jobs assigned by manager.
· Maintains and promotes company brand guidelines and core values at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $33.00 per hour