Guest Service Coordinators
Salt & Shine is looking to expand our team! We take a highly customized approach to working with our partners and offering 5-star service to our travelers. It is top priority to treat every vacation rental with 5-star service from start to finish. We think everyone deserves a top-notch vacation!
- Seasonal, part-time
- Weekends a must
- Searching for individuals who are high energy, self-motivated, has a positive “can-do” attitude, very action oriented.
- Problem solver
- Ability to stay patient and calm under pressure
- Has an entrepreneurial and a self-start side who will thrive in an environment with freedom
- Exercises good judgement and sound decision-making skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e., in person, through email, text and calls)
- Approachable, empathetic and shows real care about providing guests with a great vacation experience
- Continuing communication with guests before, during and after their stay (calls, texts, emails)
- Professional interactions with other Salt & Shine team members (management, housekeeping, maintenance)
- Problem solving when guest or repair issues arise
- Provide and help fulfill ideas to keep us ahead of competitors
- Driver’s license, car and no criminal record
- Living locally – York through Kennebunk most desired
- Be on call after hours to handle issues that arise within your portfolio of properties.
- Work Saturdays - While there is flexibility during the week (on-call), working during peak times (i.e., Saturday) is needed.
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding quickly and courteously to guest/owner inquiries and service requests by taking prompt action to resolve problems and prevent repeat instances.
- Smart phone & car charger
- Hours should not exceed 30 per week.