YORK WINTER FARMERS' MARKET 2018-2019
York Winter Farmers' Market managed by York Region Chamber
Market Sponsor: SIS Bank
ocal farmers, specialty food producers & crafters sell their fresh vegetables, baked goods, fish, meats, eggs, breads & handmade crafts.
2018: December 8, December 22
2019: January 5 & 19, February 2 & 16, March 2 & 16
- In the event of inclement weather: if the roads are too unsafe to travel and the market is cancelled,
- A cancellation alert will be posted on this website by 7:00am on the day of the market.
- If there is no alert, expect the market to be open.
- For everyone's safety & comfort, the market is a smoke-free and pet-free space (except for service animals).
- No soliciting or surveying by any political, religious or other special cause groups or individuals is permitted at the market.